|
|
|
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 While driving home, I was treated to a beautiful display of a rainbow. Ah, it was really beautiful. I get a wierd sense of calmness and happiness whenever I see one. It's one of those wonders of nature that appears in tiny, tropical Singapore. Can see but cannot touch and no matter how near you drive towards it, it's always far far away...:)I was transported back to my younger days when the cartoon character, Strawberry Shortcake was the rage...I used to have this pink dress pj that I loved so much that I practically had to wear it every night....haha.. 2 weeks ago, some colleagues and me took part in a charity fund raising event at work. We decided to sell Strawberry Fondue to raise funds and had used Strawberry Shortcake herself as the icon of our stall. All the girls wore pink and we had a great time! Had wanted to aim to be the stall that raised the most funds, unforunately, we were beaten by few other stalls that raised like 10 times more than us! Anyhow, we all had a great time...
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |